We are always interested to hear from great accountants interested in joining our team!
As a growing and innovative agency here in Whakatane, we want to work with the best people who are all contributing their talent to our continuing success story.
If you would like to submit an expression of interest to join our team then please complete the form below.
We would love to hear from you.
New Job Opportunity: Full-Time Receptionist/Administrator
We are seeking that awesome, super organised person who really takes pride in being a top quality receptionist/administrator. Do these attributes tick your boxes?
- You are all about great customer service;
- You consider yourself a professional;
- You have a good sense of humour and overall good attitude;
- You enjoy working with technology including trouble shooting;
- You enjoy working with others who are professional and high-performers too.
Some of the skills that will help you succeed in this role include:
- Pro-active and excellent time management;
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to give anything a go;
- Good common sense and an ability to use your initiative;
- An ability to work with a wide range of people in supporting our team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Great attention to detail.
Getting into the nuts and bolts of the role, some of the tasks you will be expected to undertake are:
- Be the first contact point for clients through phone and email, and keep the client database up to date;
- Manage general office and clerical duties including documenting systems and procedures and database management;
- Contribute to the health, safety and well-being of the wider team;
- Contribute to the improvement and development of administrative process, procedures, systems within the company.
Some extra essentials we will be looking for include:
- Previous administration experience
- Competence in the Microsoft Office Suite and administration of Microsoft 365 platforms
- Have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa and preferably live locally in the Eastern Bay of Plenty
This is a comprehensive role, requiring a person who can communicate effectively and be highly organised and professional. Adaptability, forward-thinking and team commitment are stand out qualities of a leading performer in this role.
If this sounds like you then please submit your contact details and CV using the form below.